- When I hang with a boy doesnt mean he’s my boyfriend.
- High school is hard, and I’m trying my best.
- Im a teenager, I dont always have the best attitude.
- I try to make the best decisions for me.
- I’m young and want to have fun.
- My room gets messy.
- If I’m out all night doesnt mean im drinking or doing drugs
- I’m growing up and being sheltered isnt going to do any good for me.
The conditions that God has given you are the very best for you. He knows best, and, therefore, He has given you what is your necessity. We need not be anxious that God may forget or that He may make a mistake. If He wanted to do something else, He has power in Him to do it.
Just be true to yourself